The cure for summer boredom is as close as your recycling bin. With just a few simple supplies, little hands can keep busy while going green. Come sail the seven seas in your own backyard with these fun recycled cork boats!
- 3 corks for each boat
- acrylic paint and paintbrush
- hot glue gun
- scrap paper
- Paint your corks and let them dry.
- Glue three corks together with the glue gun.
- Cut the corner of a scrap piece of paper to make a triangle for your sail.
- Slide toothpick through the sail and push the toothpick into the center cork.
- Add some water and set sail!