The number of Q-Tips you need might vary based on the design you choose for your maze. This craft takes very little time to make but keeps kids busy for hours!
- 8 Q-Tips
- empty Q-Tips box
- small bead(s)
- paint and paintbrush (optional)
- Paint eight Q-tips any color (if at all) and let them dry.
- Glue the Q-Tips into a simple maze pattern in the bottom of the Q-tips box. You may need more or fewer Q-tips depending on the pattern you create.
How to Play the Mini Bead Maze
- Drop your bead into your maze and see how quickly you can get it from one end to the other.
- After you get one all the way across, try it with 2 beads!
Back to DIY Travel Games