Kids love a blank canvas and you can create a whole stash of them using recycled paper bags! Learn how to make these DIY mini art books with a few simple folds and cuts.
- Large paper grocery bag
- Your favorite coloring tools
- Cut out an 8 1/2″ x 11 1/2″ section from your paper bag.
- Fold your paper in half hot dog-style, and unfold.
- Fold your paper again, this time hamburger-style, and leave it folded.
- Fold one open edge in half back toward the middle.
- Fold the other open edge back the same way.
- Unfold your paper to hamburger-style again, and cut from the folded edge to the center.
- Unfold completely to reveal the center cut, then fold in half again hot dog-style.
- Push the outer edges in together.
- Then fold the pages to create your book.
- Use your favorite crayons, paints, stickers, and any other fun art materials to decorate your mini art book!