Mix just two ingredients together to form DIY ice paint! Then, paint designs on paper and watch as “ice” crystals form!
- Epsom Salt
- hot water
- small container
- measuring cup
- black or dark colored paper
- Mix together equal parts of Epsom salt and hot water in a small container.
- Stir vigorously until the salt crystals are dissolved.
- Allow the water to cool a bit then paint designs onto black or dark colored paper.
- Set the paper with the painted designs aside to dry completely.
- Watch as the paint dries and crystals form!