Make adorable DIY Woodland Creature Ornaments; a fun craft and gift idea for a wide range of ages!
- toilet paper roll
- craft glue
- Measure your toilet paper roll and cut a felt rectangle to size making sure you cut out (in the middle of the felt rectangle) pointy triangles or rounded humps as ears for your creature. If easier, you can cut the ear shapes out separately and add them later.
- Glue the felt onto the toilet paper roll with craft glue.
- Glue buttons onto the front of your creature for eyes.
- Next, add details such as round felt shapes for cheeks or a triangle for another creature face shape.
- Glue a pom-pom nose onto your creature.
- Make a loop out of your yarn and tie the end. This will be the hanger.
- Glue the loop onto the inside back of the ornament with a small felt square piece covering it.
Play with your creatures or hang them up on the tree!