Make your very own Wild Kratts Puzzle with just a few simple supplies. This activity is a great summer boredom buster, rainy day craft and even a fantastic party favor!
- printed Wild Kratts images:
Wild Kratts Logo
- Mod Podge (Gloss)
- utility knife cutter (adults only)
- popsicle sticks
Cut out your Wild Kratts picture and lay some popsicle sticks side by side vertically. Make sure you have enough popsicle sticks to fit the size of the picture.
- Brush a generous layer of Mod Podge on top of the popsicle sticks.
- Lay the printed Wild Kratts picture on top of the popsicle sticks. Smooth the picture on with your fingers then add a final layer of Mod Podge to seal the picture.
- Set the craft aside and allow it to dry. Then, have an adult cut between the slit of each popsicle stick with a utility knife.
Mix up the sticks and put the puzzle back together!