Celebrate Clifford’s birthday with this fun and easy Clifford craft!
- red construction paper
- child-safe scissors
- black marker
- white paint
- black paint
- Place the child’s hand on the red construction paper with the middle three fingers in a closed position—the pinky finger and thumb separated slightly away from them.
- Trace around the hand using a pencil.
- Cut around the outline.
- Place the cutout so that the fingers are pointing down. The pinky and thumb represent Clifford’s ears.
- Dip your or your child’s thumb in white paint and make two thumbprints where you would like the eyes to be. Let dry.
- Using the pointer finger, make a black fingerprint inside each of the white thumbprints for pupils. Let dry.
- Draw the nose with a black marker, as well as eyebrows and a mouth.