Hang these easy-to-make suncatchers by a light source for a beautiful decoration!
- colored tissue paper
- wax paper
- liquid starch
- Tear off a piece of wax paper.
- Cut off the rough edges of the wax paper and cut into a rectangle or other shapes.
- Tear colored tissue paper into tiny pieces.
- Cover the wax paper with liquid starch using a paintbrush.
- Begin laying down the pieces of torn tissue paper on top of the liquid starch on the wax paper and then cover again with another layer of liquid starch.
- Set aside the wax paper and allow your suncatcher to dry.
- Once completely dry, hang your suncatcher in the window and watch as the light shines through the different colors.