I decided on 25 sticks for this game. I don’t have the original game, so I just winged it on the number of sticks, colors, and point values.
- 25 Q-Tips
- paint (three different colors)
- Using acrylic paint, paint 3 Q-tips blue (8 points), 8 Q-tips green (3 points), and 14 Q-tips red (1 point).
- Let dry.
How to Play Pick-Up Sticks:
- Bundle the sticks in your hand and then drop them on the table.
- Take turns picking up as many sticks as you can without moving any other stick except the one you are picking up.
- If you move a stick, then your turn is over.
- The player with the most points at the end of the game wins.
Back to DIY Travel Games