Name: Emily Eibel
- Martha Stewart Crafts Layering Punch in Scalloped Circle
- Tissue paper
- Martha Stewart Crafts Decoupage Finish in Matte
- Martha Stewart Crafts Paint in Wedding Cake
To shop supplies, visit michaels.com/marthastewart
- Using the layering punch, cut out scalloped and regular circles from the tissue paper.
- Apply a layer of Decoupage Finish to the pumpkin and place the circles on the glued surface in an overlapping pattern.
- Apply a second layer of Decoupage Finish over the tissue paper to seal.
- While Decoupage Finish is drying, paint the stem with Martha Stewart Crafts Paint in Wedding Cake.