Making a Curious George costume is so simple that kids of all ages can pull this one off with just a few household supplies. Don’t forget to watch Curious George — A Halloween Boo Fest on 10/28.
- two brown pom poms
- brown felt and tan felt
- a red or brown shirt
- brown pants
- rubber boots
- a headband
- hot glue gun
- glue stick
- printable Curious George mask and thin cardboard
- popsicle stick
- consider props such as balloons or a banana (optional)
- Print out the Curious George mask and glue it to some thin cardboard. We used cereal box cardboard.
- Cut out the mask and glue it on a popsicle stick
- Glue two brown semicircles and two white semicircles to two brown pom poms and then glue the pom poms to a headband to make your Curious George ears!
- Thrown on a pair of brown leggings or pants, slip on some rubber boots and wear a red shirt (George’s favorite color) or a brown shirt to finish the look!
Now your little monkey is ready for Halloween
Curious George is a production of Imagine, WGBH and Universal. Curious George and related characters, created by Margret and H.A. Rey, are copyrighted and trademarked by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company and used under license. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLLP. Television Series: ©2013. Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. The PBS KIDS logo is a registered mark of PBS and is used with permission. Proud sponsors of Curious George® on PBS KIDS® are Stride Rite Children’s Group, LLC., and ABCmouse.com. FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY. For more fun and games, check out curiousgeorge.com