Turn a simple gift tag and a googly eye into an adorable and clever Valentine’s Day card with this simple craft.
- large brown gift tags (the ones with the holes in the top)
- baker’s twine (two different colors: red and purple)
- large googly eyes
- a marker
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Write the phrase, “Valentine, My (leave a blank space) is on YOU” leaving a blank space for the placement of your large googly eye.
- Set the googly eye in the blank space while you are working on the lettering so you can make sure you space everything correctly.
- Once you have your phrase fully written, add a dollop of hot glue to the back of the googly eye and glue it onto the gift tag.
- Cut off two strands of baker’s twine (we used the colors red and purple) and tie them in a bow through the hole in the top of the tag.
- Hand out your Valentine’s Day Cards to friends and family!
Happy Valentine’s Day!