Have no idea how to deal with your large clay pots that are sitting somewhere in the garden or yard? Luckily, there are many genius bloggers from the web have came up with a few super cool ways to make use of those giant pots. Bigger can be better and more fun when it comes to outdoor decoration. They will enhance any garden patio, yard or terrace. For example: a large planter can make impressive statement piece in the landscaping of your home’s outdoor; and a fountain built from big clay pot sure to become the focal point of your garden… Want more ideas? Check out below cases and you will get inspired.
1. Fill the pot with sand, and create a backyard fireplace.
2. Turned into a perfect den for children.
3. Create a cool way to collect water.
4. Place giant plant pots close together to create privacy in your yard.
Source: houzz.com woohome.com
5. Use as a cute patio table.
Get Tutorial here ====> dukesandduchesses.com
Get Tutorial here ====> thriftyandchic.com
6. Make a pondless water feature to beauty your outdoor space.
7. Go for an ice cold beverage for a summer night party.
8. Oversize tree planters would be great addition to the garden.
Source: walhalla.com mylandscapes.co.uk
9. House number on a large pot on your front porch.
10. Build a small pond for a patio or yard.