Turn some index cards and a paper towel roll into Leaf Art Napkin Rings this Thanksgiving in just a few simple steps!
- index cards
- tempera paint
- crayons (we used a white crayon)
- paper towel roll
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Cut a paper towel roll into approximately 2 inch rings.
- Lay index cards on a covered surface and draw leaf shapes on them with a crayon.
- Paint over each index card with Tempera paint. Use different colors to add variety to the project.
- Allow the painted index cards to dry. You will see the outline of each leaf appear!
- Once the index cards are completely dry, cut out around the edges of each leaf.
- Glue each leaf onto one of the rings that you cut from the paper towel in the first step.
Pull napkins through the Leaf Art Napkin Rings and help set the table! Happy Thanksgiving!