A good friend is like the right puzzle piece: a perfect fit that completes you! This Valentine’s Day, give your friends and family their very own puzzle.
- Mod Podge Gloss
- a paintbrush
- blank cards and envelopes
- construction paper
- Cut a heart shape out of the construction paper.
- Paste the heart onto a blank card using Mod Podge Gloss. The Mod Podge works as glue and will also add a glossy finish to your project.
- Let the card dry completely. Once dry, make sure the cards are flat. You can press the card flat underneath some books or bend it into a flat shape.
- Next, cut your card into a puzzle. You can cut any design you wish. I used straight lines as my puzzle design to demonstrate how easy and fast this project could be, especially if you’re making these for an entire classroom or a group of friends.
- Slip your puzzle pieces into an envelope with a personalized message on the front and you’re done!
You can repeat this project anytime of year by using shapes other than hearts! Happy Valentine’s Day!