Hi my dears! Are you in for some in and tropical stuff? The Summer is at its peak and I have been trying to find something that will make you feel as if you are living in a tropical island. The nature gift that really reminds me of a tropical place is the bamboo tree. It is so good looking that you can make many crafts from it. I have found many solutions that you can make out of a bamboo tree. So, I am sharing them with you in order to inspire you to make something wonderful for you this summer. Feel free to take a look at the brilliant ideas presented in the following collection of DIY Tropical Bamboo Crafts That You Should Not Miss.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- Make yourself an outdoor shower! Isn’t that cool!? Imagine yourself taking a shower in your backyard. Apart from being great idea this is also a really practical and easy to do task.
- The bamboo tree can serve as a flower planter as well. The good thing about the bamboo tree is that it is really easy to be shaped and it has a great look that does not require additional painting. Check out the following idea and you will see what I am talking about.
- In your tropical garden you can make a bench out of bamboo tree. The bamboo has the thickness that is needed for a bench.
- Another great idea is to make a water feature for your garden made of bamboo tree. Here is the example that you might copy. It is cute and practical and the most important part is that it is really cost effective.
- You can bring the tropical atmosphere to your home with the following bamboo craft. It is a lighting and decorative feature that will catch everybody’s attention. It is easy to do and requires no more than an hour to make. It will be your unique decor element that will beautify your home and spice up your summer nights. I hope this has inspired you to do something creative using bamboo tree and I hope to see many more ideas coming out from your minds.
So, how did you find my bamboo crafts for your home and garden? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’