Hi my dears! The well known PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) pipes are widely used in the construction business, but those pipes are more and more used by the DIY lovers among the world. That’s why, every day we get some cool decor idea made out of a PVC pipe. So, we decided to bring those ideas closer to you. And believe me, DIY lovers, you will fall for these crafts. Let’s take a look at our cool collection of DIY PVC Pipes As Bright And Creative Solutions For Your Home. Get some inspiration and start your own project. We want to see more!
Enjoy and stay cool!
- Who would have thought that the PVC pipes could look these cute? Make your own decor element or a lamp. Here are some fresh ideas. The first two examples are the peak of the PVC pipes creativity.
- Most of the PVC pipes are used in the bathroom, but we can rarely see the below usage of PVC pipes used as bathroom divider. It looks really good thanks to the white color of the material and the different sizes of the same.
- Organize your bathroom and powder room. This will be of a great help for all women. Place your beauty appliances in this solution.
- Feel free to take a look at the step-by-step examples of a DIY PVC pipes garden fence. It only takes a good determined will combined with PVC material and super glue. Enjoy in the process beautify your garden without spending a fortune on it.
- We are presenting you an astonishingly great idea of PVC pipes usage as a wall decor. It wont take yu much of your time and yet, you will get a nice wall decor idea to put your plants.
- Creativity has no limits so do the projects made of PVC element. You may surprise your kids by creating a new game for them. Paint your PVC pipes in different colors and make a ball wall. Your kids will love this. Have fun!
- PVC pipes may serve as a great decor element, but also they will help you organize things. For example they can serve as garden tools organizers.
So, how did you find our pvc pipes decor ideas for your home? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’