Recycle your toilet paper rolls and turn them into miniature Pilgrim Hats with this fun and very simple Thanksgiving craft! These cute little hats would look fantastic on the table for Thanksgiving! Use the project to start a conversation with your kids about the history of Thanksgiving.
- toilet paper roll
- small cardboard circle (we used cereal box cardboard)
- cardboard buckle (cut thin cardboard into a rectangle)
- hot glue gun and hot glue sticks
- paint and paintbrushes
1. Glue a toilet paper roll onto a small, thin cardboard circle
2. Paint everything black
3. Once the mini hat dries, glue on a small rectangular piece of thin cardboard shaped like a buckle. To make this, cut out a small rectangle and then cut a smaller rectangle out in the middle to make the shape of a buckle.
Great job little crafters! Happy Thanksgiving!