Use some leftover holiday tinsel to craft this festive DIY New Year’s Eve Wreath! Recycle a paper or plastic plate and wrap tinsel around it, add glittered numbers and celebrate the new year with a fun craft!
- paper or plastic plate
- glue stick
- hot glue
- thin cardboard (such as cereal box cardboard)
- tinsel garland (such as those used for holiday decorations)
- Cut out the center of a paper or plastic plate to form your wreath base.
- Glue one end of your tinsel garland to the back of the plate with hot glue and wrap it all around the wreath shaped plate.
- Once you have finished covering the wreath shape with the tinsel garland, glue the end piece to the back of the plate.
- Using a marker, draw the outline of the new year’s date.
- Cut out these numbers.
- Cover the numbers in glue using your craft glue stick.
- Sprinkle glitter on top of the numbers and set them aside to dry completely.
- Glue each number to the top of the wreath using hot glue.