Turn an ordinary glove into a gobbling turkey this Thanksgiving and put on pre-dinner puppet show!
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- googly eye
- Cut out felt shapes starting with 4 feathers, 1 wing, 1 teardrop shaped snood, and 1 triangle shaped beak.
- Glue-on the 4 feathers, gluing one feather onto each finger of the glove leaving the thumb of the glove alone.
- Next glue-on the wing to the palm area of the glove.
- Lastly, glue-on the beak and the snood to the thumb, adding the googly eye at the very end.