Friendship bracelets have never been cooler (or easier to make) than these awesome cuff bracelets made from recycled toilet paper rolls! Each T.P. roll will make two bracelets, so you can make one for yourself and give the other to your BFF.
- toilet paper rolls (one per two bracelets)
- embroidery thread
- paint and paintbrush
- Cut a 4.5 inch paper roll down one side, lengthwise.
- Cut the paper roll in half widthwise making two cuff-shaped pieces.
- Tie a piece of embroidery thread around each cuff. Then wrap the thread around the cuff several times in a criss-cross pattern. Tie the ends together in the back when finished.
- Paint your bracelets and then allow them to dry!
Once they’re dry, wear them with a good friend! You can always make more if you have other friends who might like a bracelet.