Make an easy DIY fall leaf crown by collecting leaves from the yard and then gluing them onto a strip of thin cardboard! Wear your crown or host a party with your favorite stuffed animals as attendants and let them dress up in this royal fall gear!
- fall leaves collected from the yard
- a long thin strip of cereal box cardboard
- hot glue gun and hot glue sticks
1. Form a long thin strip of cardboard into a headband by hot-gluing the ends of the strip together.
2. Using your hot glue gun, glue fall leaves onto the headband all the way around!
3. Once you have completely covered the headband you are all set. Wear your crown or dress-up your stuffed animals and celebrate autumn together!