Don’t spill the beads!
This fun little DIY game is inspired by the classic game Kerplunk. Don’t let the beads drop through the tube!
- Cardboard Tube
- Hole Punch
- Wood Beads
- Duct Tape (optional)
- Trim Tube
- Cut through center
- Add tape to inside face
- Roll back into tube & cover with tape
- Cut two triangles in bottom
- Punch holes throughout tube
- Trim straws
How To Play
- Place straws through holes. Place beads on top.
- Carefully remove straws trying not to let the beads fall.
- Collect any beads that fall to the table when straw is removed.
- The player with the fewest beads at the end is the winner!