What You Need:
Wooden tub planters with bamboo
- Two shades of yellow latex paint
- 16-ounce plastic measuring cup
- Two plastic mixing buckets
- Two wooden tub planters
- Disposable paintbrushes
- Potting soil
- Six 6-foot bamboo sticks
- Summer vines
- Four 3- to 4-foot bamboo sticks
- Hot-glue gun
- Glue sticks
continue reading below
Tabletop bowl planters.
1. Dilute paint with water in proportion of 1/3 paint to 2/3 water. Paint individual boards on the tub with alternating colors. Allow to dry.
2. Fill with potting soil. Evenly space three 6-foot bamboo sticks in each tub. Secure at the top with rope. Create horizontal elements by cutting smaller bamboo sticks and attaching with raffia and hot glue.
Fast-growing vines and
the right knick-knacks
set the table perfectly.
3. Plant with fast-growing summer vines.