Go for the gold with these awesome champion gold medals for kids!
- thin cardboard (painted gold or unpainted)
- something circular for tracing, like a jar lid
- hole puncher
- Trace a circular shape onto your cardboard.
- Cut out the circle and punch two parallel holes near the top.
- Doodle on your medal.
- Thread each end of ribbon through one of the punched holes, from the front of the medal toward the back. Tie knots in the back to keep the ribbon secure, then flip the medal over and put it on!
Have a race! Congratulate the contestants with their own medals.