Perfect for a wide range of ages, this DIY chalkboard puzzle is a great craft and art project rolled into one! Make your own with just a few simple supplies.
- chalkboard paint
- 4 small canvases
- A small container (for the paint)
- chalk or chalk markers
- Cover a work surface area and set out the four small canvases. Distribute some chalkboard paint in a small container and begin painting the canvases. You will need a few coats of paint to completely cover the canvases.
- Once your canvases are covered with layers of paint, set them aside to dry.
- Once the canvases are dry, push them together and use your chalk to doodle a fun design. Split the pieces apart after you have finished drawing then put them back together.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe your chalkboard canvases clean, then draw another design. Repeat, wiping the canvases clean and drawing a new design for your puzzle as many times as you wish!
To make your own chalk, click HERE. Enjoy!