Make your own kid-friendly wrapping paper this holiday season!
- brown Kraft paper
- a shallow container (such as a plastic plate)
- a toy car
- Roll out the brown Kraft paper onto a flat surface and cut off a large piece.
- Pour some paint into the shallow container and smear it around a bit with your fingers. Add water if it seems too thick.
- Roll the wheels of a toy car through the paint.
- Run the car wheels, covered in paint, over the brown Kraft paper forming car track patterns.
- Set the paper aside to dry.
- Once the paper has completely dried wrap your presents!
Tie a bow onto your presents and you are finished!