Hi my favorite people! I am sure that you know how to make some paper crafts. Some of them are really easy to make, but others will take you a lot of concentration, craftiness and time. However this is not an issue for the creative people around the world. They will make something creative even from the tiniest of paper. The top crafty people are never resting and they are shooting incredible paper work ideas every day. Today, we decided to pay attention to the Amazing Paper Crafts That Will Blow Your Mind.
Enjoy and stay cool!
- Flowers decor ideas look really nice and they can be a perfect decor element for your interior. Your crafty hands can make something extraordinary out of paper. Take a look at the above picture instructions in order to see how you can make some of these beauties. Create gorgeous dining room flower decor. Have fun in the process.
- The above project will show you how you can transform your ordinary candle holders into the most creative and colorful decor lighting solutions. All you need is paper in different colors, thumb tack and candles. The end result will be a beautiful and colored paper lantern.
- The ease of use of the paper makes this material really convenient for each idea that you will have. The ideas are endless and so are our following examples. Dive into the beauty of the incredible crafts made by the Turkish designer Sena Runa. These are qullled papaer crafts that will leave you speechless. To see more beauties created by Sena check out her website at senaruna.com
- Feathers look really cute and are great for home decor. The good news is that you may do a feathers decoration on your own and you can do that using paper only. This idea on a budget will be a super cool solution for your space. Check out our hanging feather paper crafts and get inspired!
- Fill out your empty wall with a nice decoration. Our suggestion would be a colorful paper peacock. You may create many different paper canvas that will beautify your home this way.
- Make yourself a dreamy star paper crafts. They can be 3D formed paper stars which you may fill with candies. This will ne a fun surprise for your kids.
So, how did you find our paper decor ideas for your home? Aren’t they lovely? Which one is your favorite? Also, we made this collection to give you great ideas how to redecorate your dream home with something cool and creative. We want to hear from you. Feel free to share your comments with us. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Feel It Cool and find many other great home decor ideas. Until our next post – ‘Follow your heart and stay cool!’