Do you have broken pots? Instead of throwing but recycle them. You’ve no idea that you can create amazing stuffs for your garden from them easily. We’ve some cool broken pot ideas.
- Spilled flower pot. Create an astonishing waterfall like appearance from flowers. Moreover you can develop it as a focal point of your garden to give your garden a unique touch.
- Growing succulents. Growing succulents in a broken pot is a smart reuse of it and it looks unique too.
- Mulching with the broken pot is an effective idea to save moisture of soil, as well as your time.
- Plant label. Take the potsherds and write a name of plant with permanent marker on it or you can use sharp object to carve name to give it a rustic look.
- Control invasive plant. If your pot is broken partially or can be arranged together, grow invasive plants in it, without fear that they will take over your garden.
- Make a frog house. To do this, simply place it upside down near a moist spot of your garden.