If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Either you want to give an uplift to your boring plant pots or need a wall art to enhance your interior or many other makeover projects you want, we bet that spray painting would be your best choice.Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous.
1. Spray glass vase to let it have a luxury mercury glass look.
2. Simple method of disguising a rain barrel.
3. Pick branches from your garden and then spray them your metallic or pink color.
4. Remodel your bathroom starting from a faucet that has get spray painting.
5. Turn dollar store plasic eggs into natural look eggs for Easter.
6. Give your boring outdoor furniture a paint refresh.
7. Do you love these stainless steel look plastic canisters and their cute labels?
8. Increase curb appeal by painting the entryway terracotta pots.
9. It’s really cheap and easy flower art.
10. Upgrade your brass light fixture under $7!