Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make your home look and feel more custom and expensive. Below we have gathered a few classic cases without an expensive renovation to have a new look of your home. Take a look and get inspired!
1. Add a strip of trim a bit to the side of cabinet.
2. Adding a couple of the finial wood accents to the bathroom cabinet will make it look a bit more upscale.
3. You have to do a few changes to improve the look of the bathroom mirror. Framing your bathroom mirror with simple stock molding and wooden embellishments.
4. Add shelving and molding above kitchen cabinets.
5. Fun and inexpensive Idea to upgrade your outdated kitchen cabinet.
6. Inexpensive way to upgrade your light switch covers.
7. Want to upgrade your old front door? Instead of buying new one, making an awesome makeover by adding molding.
8. Give the kitchen backsplash a polished look by installing a corbel.
9. It is a cheap way to beef up the bay window baseboard…
10. Giving your boring cabinet a facelift makes it look regal.
11. Build a board and batten foyer wall.
12. Framing your light fixture will improve the look of foyer ceiling.
13. Dress up your windows with crown molding.