1. Host a moden tea party. To set your table, make these pretty-in-pink paper hearts. All you need is paper napkins and a pair of scissors.
2. Or, if you’re a group of DIYers, have the girls over for an all-hands-on-deck crafternoon. Think: glittering, knitting, jewelry-making, or decorating handmade cards.
3. Nothing says, “I love you bestie!” like a dessert buffet with a glittered banner.
4. We all have that friend who is obsessed with Candy Crush: These are perfect.
5. For your roomie, decorate the apartment with a pom-pom heart wreath you’ll both love.
6. Friendship bracelets get a (sparkly) new look with choose-your-own charm bracelets.
7. And of course, they need these stylish hand-painted jewelry dishes.
8. The best bouquets (in hand-painted vases) come from your best friend.
9. Secret valentines aren’t just for significant others.
10. The goodie bags you loved as a little girl just need your magic touch to become grown-up gifts.
11. Classroom candies have never been cuter.
12. Who says it’s your lover (and not your gal pal!) that has to buy you chocolates?
13. And kisses are for everyone!